Want Some Help?
You’re at a point in your life where you are ready for the next big thing. You want someone to help guide you in your interview and you don’t want to waste time.
Interview Coaching is for those of you who find yourself a bit intimidated by the idea of interviewing for a job again. Perhaps it’s been years since you’ve sat on that side of the table, and you want some practice. Maybe you’re more used to asking the questions, not answering them. Here’s some of the ways we can spend our time together getting you ready:
- Best strategies for the interview, whether it’s remote via phone or video, or onsite with a hiring manager.
- Facing a panel of potential co-workers or company leaders? We’ll work on techniques to shine in a room full of people.
- Most candidates prepare by rehearsing every possible interview question (and since there are hundreds, that’s pretty impossible). Instead, we’ll focus on getting your mental attitude in the right place so you can have a positive and productive interview, regardless of what questions they throw at you.
- Interested in a mock interview? Focused practice is one of the best ways to prepare.
- We’ll craft a perfect response to the most common question (In case you didn’t know, it’s “Tell me about yourself.”)
- We’ll cover the old standards (What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?)
- Wondering how to explain why you left your former positions? We’ll explain your departure in a way that puts a positive spin on your exit, without disparaging your former employer.
- Don’t forget this is a two way street – you need to ask some questions as well!
With over 20 years of recruiting and Human Resources work in my background, I’ve helped hundreds of people land their jobs. Use me as your sounding board as we explore your challenges. Together, we’ll figure out how to present your best self to potential employers.